Update to v1.4 is around the corner
2023-03-23An update to version 1.4 will soon land in the App store and here are some of the new features:
- Cursor device view: show modulated values
- Cursor device view: show slots and devices within slots
- Cursor device view: Enable/disable devices
- Cursor device view: Open/hide device windows
- Tiny level meters in ClipLauncher view (next to track names)
- Faders: indicate when touched (switches fader knob color)
- on iPad: Cue-Marker-List display in R-KONTROL is now enabled via via double tap on the cue marker list icon
- GUI enhancements (especially in ClipLauncher)
Project & Cue Markers
- Start/stop, fast for-/backward, record, enable write automation, enable groove, etc. without having to use the mouse.
- Get an overview of the cue markers in the arrangement and quick jump to any of them.
- Prefix all cue markers with their current position.
- Dive into the clip launcher session by easily launch, stop, record, create or delete clips.
- Get an overview of all the tracks and control volume, pan, mute, solo or arm for recording and send fx values.
R-KONTROLConnector.extensionbelow and place it in the
Compatible with R-KONTROL v1.3 R-KONTROL Connector (v1.3)
Compatible with R-KONTROL v1.0 R-KONTROL Connector (v1.0)
- iPhone or iPad running iOS >= 16
- Wi-Fi Router
with "R-KONTROL Connector" installed - see Download Connector above
(within the same network as the iOS device)